- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
11? I’ll give it a try.
1. I’m a mother of 3 very different people. Sean who is 21 is a young man of few words. While his sister Hanna who is 16 is not just talkative but very emotional. My youngest Emanuel will be 4 in 6 months. I think you get the picture. 😉
2. My faith, my family and the people I connect to (in person or online) are the most important for me. Not what I have.
3. I used to draw and paint. I even participated in art shows and exhibitions. But my passion is teaching and being around people.
4. I started enjoying fiction/fantasy few years ago. I read mostly stories that connects me to my teens/youth students who are avid readers. I am doing now what I hadn’t done when I was in their age. I guess.
5. I’m always curious to see a book turned into a movie.
6. I love audiobooks.
7. I hear people talking about introverted and extroverted. I can’t figure out which one I am. I think I have moments where I can be one or the other depending on the situation. I am talkative, but I hate being put in the spotlight.
8. I love being quiet. This is how I find balance.
9. I can’t stand high temperature. It makes me dizzy.
10. I hate labels. We are not a product, but in continuing process of becoming.
11. 2013 has been my best year ever!
My answers to:
Thanks so much for adding my name to the blog challenge and for the interest in knowing more about me! I hope to answer all the questions soon. 😀 In fact this is a wonderful way to reflect on my own self through the interest of others.